All information collected in order forms is used solely by IJAM Exchange Limited to process the customer Orders. Your privacy is important to us, so we will never trade or sell your personal information. We will collect your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, e-currency account number and contact number. IJAM Exchange Limited shall not reveal the user's contact or identifying information or transaction history to any third party unless ordered by a court or arbitration body of proper jurisdiction. This information is used only to process customer orders.
Links to Third Party Sites
IJAM Exchange Limited may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control of us, and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies, the content or the accuracy of the information on such Web sites.
Limitation and Liability
The Service is not a bank. The service processes order 24 hours a day, seven days a week and will apply any effort possible to ensure the seamless operation of the hardware and software complex. IJAM Exchange Limited provides the Services on the "as is" basis, i.e. as described on this website, without additional warranties of any kind.
1. The Service in electronic form may take any claim under this Agreement. The user should file a claim by sending a message using the contact details specified on the Service's website.
2. In case it is impossible to resolve a Claim through negotiations, it will be resolved in compliance with the territory's regulations where the Service is registered.
By using this site, the user accepts that the liability of the Service is limited by the means received from the user for processing the required transaction; the user accepts that;
1. The Service gives no additional warranty and assumes no additional responsibility; neither does the user, except for the cases described in paragraph 9.
2. IJAM Exchange Limited will strive to provide the user with the Service's uninterrupted functioning but does not guarantee its accessibility. Therefore, we assume no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by using its services or the inability to use them.
3. IJAM Exchange Limited assumes no responsibility and does not compensate for any loss or damage and any expenses caused by delays in processing bank transfers or electronic currency transfers.
4. IJAM Exchange Limited assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss of profit and any User's expenses caused by their false expectations regarding the fees, exchange rates, profitability of the transactions or any other subjective conditions.
5. IJAM Exchange Limited assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss of profit and any User's expenses caused by their false expectations regarding the fees, exchange rates, profitability of the transactions or any other subjective conditions.
6. IJAM Exchange Limited assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy in the information provided by the user.
7. By using the Service, the user assumes responsibility to pay taxes by the tax laws and regulations of the country of their residence. Therefore, the Service does not act as a tax agent and will not notify the user of any tax burden expected in connection with using the Service.
8. The User shall reimburse losses and damages of the Service (the management company, directors and employees) in case of claim or demand, directly or indirectly related to the using the Service by the user, unless the actions of Exchange Zones cause them.
9. The User guarantees that they own or are authorized to use the funds they dispose of in connection with using the Service.
10. The User must refrain from using the Service for making unlawful transactions. The user understands that unlawful activity may result in public prosecution. In addition, the user's activity may be considered unlawful by the user's country of residence, the country where the Service is registered, or both.
11. The User agrees not to forge communications streams associated with the operation of the Service, not to interfere in the functioning of its software and hardware components and not to influence the regular operation of the Service in any other way; otherwise, public prosecution may follow.
12. In case of forging communications streams or any negative influence on the regular functioning of the Service directly or indirectly related to the User's Order, the processing of the transaction shall be terminated. The further actions are user accounts suspended.
13. The User admits that the contents of this website are copyright-protected. Therefore, the illegal use of the contents will face prosecution.
14. Neither IJAM Exchange Limited nor the User assumes any responsibility for delays or inability to fulfil its obligations stated in this Agreement due to natural disasters, power surges or failures, strikes or labour disputes, acts of God, war, civil disturbances, acts of civil or military authorities or the public enemy, or other causes beyond either party's control, as well as irregular functioning of the Electronic Payment System(s), power supply systems or wireless network / Internet providers.
15. Electronic Payment Systems and financial institutions assume sole responsibility for the funds entrusted to them by the user. The Service may not be a party in a relationship between the user and an Electronic Payment System and a financial institution and assumes no responsibility for the user's misusing or illegal use of the Electronic Payment System. The respective contracts and agreements regulate the mutual rights and duties of the User and the Electronic Payment System.
The user understands that IJAM Exchange Limited is not an escrow agent, does not provide escrow or other auction-related services, and has no affiliation with auction sites or auction sellers.